September 24, 2010

What sick looks like for me

So I was laying here reading my best friend Tori's blog and My Mama's blog and I was thinking wow they are awesome blogging all the time I wish I blogged more.. and since im sick and just laying here I thought id show you what sick looks like for me.



My facebook (my addiction, I am so nosy), some hulu and music.


Texing with My love Elijah and my bestie Tori.


Staying in my pjs


Made some homemade gluten free chicken soup! :D


Got some orange juice with my raspberry emergin c packs in it.


Ricola berry throat lozenges


Yummy fruit popsicles :o)



Snuggling with my baby Milkshake<3
Id show you what i look like sick, but it's not pretty haha


Have a great weekend y'all!! :o)
TTFN
-Tessa<3>

1 comment:

Hello and thanks bunches for the comment! ♥ ♥ ♥